KBL Pure Energy 5.0
This 10 minute booth constitutes an utterly distinct world of booths with all the options you would expect from a modern tanning booth along with a space-saving design. A maximum of tanning power, comfort technology and eye catching design. The illuminated acrylic door panel immediately captures the eye & the performance features provide the ultimate tanning experience.
Energy, Power & Tanning
State of the Art electronic ballasts significantly reduce energy consumption by (33%) thus lowering energy costs & heat generation in the salon
Pure Sunlight Lamps
Deliver the perfect mix of UVA & UVB spectrums of light for pigment production & pigment bronzing
Air Flow, Cooling & Sensory
Innovative all around ventilation system with (4) separate air supplies insures maximum cooling effect during your tanning session
Equipment Maintenance, Repair
& Technical Information Sources
detailed Assembly & Operation manuals provide mechanical, electrical, wiring, software, parts, service information & guidance. Available on our TSU website
KBL Equipment Software
automatically monitors service needs and/or malfunctions & immediately posts error code on internal control panel display so that your salon/maintenance team can quickly identify equipment maintenance/repair needs. “Error Code” message document provides the following: Status Message, Description, Remedy
Service Video Tutorials
Step by step details on how to service & repair your KBL products are available as downloads on our TSU website
Factory Trained Service Techs
TSU continues to identify & train capable local service technicians to supplement our Factory repair & installation technician team to allow for more timely & cost effective field installation & repair service.
35 Detailed Repair/Service Documents
provide step by step guidance on specific component/system maintenance and/or repair
Parts Program Advantage
- Continuity of parts throughout the KBLequipment line means less parts inventory required for maintenance & repair of all models.
- Loyal equipment customers receive Key Account discounted parts pricing, we challenge you to compare pricing from any other source.
- TSUs significant parts inventory minimizes equipment downtime and customer dissatisfaction
- TSU goal is to lower “Total Cost of Ownership” of your tanning equipment by decreasing parts cost, reducing equipment downtime & designing equipment that allows for ease of maintenance & repair. The initial cost of your tanning equipment is important, but how much it costs to keep it operating, satisfying your customers and producing revenues may end up costing you more. Get the lowest “Total Cost of Tanning Equipment Ownership” with TSU & KBL☺
Want more information on all of the features available on our KBL Brand equipment offering? Download our feature/benefit spreadsheet that details features/benefits of all equipment for easy comparison & product selection. Also includes electrical specifications.
Number of Lamps
Recommended Room Size
Ready to find out more?
Please note that large items such as beds and booths are not available to order online. If you are a salon owner and are interested in our our new and used tanning equipment, please contact us directly.
Please note that large items such as beds and booths are not available to order online. If you are wanting more information on the types of beds, please hover over the equipment tab and select new or used beds. If you are a salon owner and are interested in our new and used tanning equipment, please contact us directly.
- This product is contraindicated for use on persons under the age of 18 years.
- This product must not be used if skin lesions or open wounds are present.
- This product should not be used on individuals who have had skin cancer or have a family history of skin cancer.
- Persons repeatedly exposed to UV radiation should be regularly evaluated for skin cancer.