- If your customer buys a packette of lotion and they like it offer to sell them the bottle minus the cost of the packette. The additional price cut will really motivate them to buy.
- An easy way to remove scuffs from your tanning bed is by taking a magic eraser to it.
- Studies suggest that most people shop the same way as they read. Try putting your higher end bottle in the top left corner of your display wall insuring it to be the first bottle that catches your customer's eye.
- The skin on your face, neck and chest is different from the rest of your body. Make sure you use a lotion that is made to help those areas tan.
- It is important to apply an SPF 15 or more lip balm before every tanning session, indoor or outdoor. Our lips have no melanin and therefore cannot tan. If you skip this step your lips will feel dry and chapped.
- Always use a tanning lotion in a tanning bed! If you don't you are only burning the top layer of your skin which will wash off in the shower or rub off on your clothes, taking your new color with it. Using a tanning lotion will help you tan faster, stay tan longer and keeps your skin looking healthy and young.
- Switching up tanning beds is as important as switching tanning lotions; it will help you break your color plateau.
- Moisturize! Moisturizing is the only way to keep your tan looking fresh and dark, plus hydrated skin tans faster.
- Exfoliate! Bronzers can build up in your skin. If you remove them a new natural color will come through.