Energy, Power & Tanning
Facial Lamps are designed to use reflectors to give your face optimal tanning exposure. If you prefer not to tan your face, you can switch these lamps off through the control panel.
The most important benefits of Electronic Ballasts are:
- Ultrasun machines with Electronic Ballasts are widely applicable and the output remains constant in areas with alternating voltages
- 25%* longer lamp life
- Usage of starters is no longer needed
- More efficient start of the equipment; less peak power consumption.
- No more flickering of the lamps.
- Minimizes blackening of lamp ends
- Reduces maintenance downtime as you will have to replace lamps less often or change starters.
*Depending upon external factors like the environment in which the machine is located, the temperature of the room and humidity in the room.
Air Flow, Cooling & Sensory
The built-in BodyCooler system lets you set the airflow for optimal comfort. At the touch of a button, fresh air is blown out of the vents to cool your entire body. The BodyCooler creates the ideal climate for building up your glowing tan.
Rainbow LED Decor
Interior LED Décor lights provide a constant glow to your equipment and pleasing atmosphere in your tanning rooms.
Enjoy your music thru on-board speaker & subwoofer.
Include Wellness Sound to create a relaxing tanning session. The soft nature sounds create a peaceful atmosphere by means of its soothing melodies. These kinds of tunes will relax your mind and body for a personal moment of happiness. Also, you can add your music to the playlist.
Equipment Control Centers
IQ Touch Control
The IQ Touch Control is a digital full-color touch screen for professionally controlling the Ultrasun Q- and E-series devices. Moreover, the easily recognizable icons make operating the device much easier.
The Voice Guide module provides verbal instructions as a personal guide on how to operate the IQ Touch Control and its features. The friendly voice helps you navigate the tanning device’s extensive features.
Want more information on all of the features available on our Ultrasun Brand equipment offering? Download our feature/benefit spreadsheet that details features/benefits of all equipment for easy comparison & product selection. Also includes electrical specifications.
Number of Lamps
Recommended Room Size
1 file(s) 20 downloads
1 file(s) 11 downloads
Ultrasun Operating Manual Q6-2 – TSU-Edition 2-2022
1 file(s) 35 downloads
Ultrasun Product Leaflet Q6-2 USA
1 file(s) 200 downloads
Ultrasun Q6-2 Labels.pdf
2 file(s) 13 downloads
Ultrasun Q6-2 Tech Data Sheet
1 file(s) 51 downloads
Ultrasun Q6-2 USA-Supplement 02-2022
2 file(s) 20 downloads
Wiring Schematics Ultrasun Q6-2
1 file(s) 660 downloads
Ready to find out more?
Please note that large items such as beds and booths are not available to order online. If you are a salon owner and are interested in our our new and used tanning equipment, please contact us directly.
Please note that large items such as beds and booths are not available to order online. If you are wanting more information on the types of beds, please hover over the equipment tab and select new or used beds. If you are a salon owner and are interested in our new and used tanning equipment, please contact us directly.
- This product is contraindicated for use on persons under the age of 18 years.
- This product must not be used if skin lesions or open wounds are present.
- This product should not be used on individuals who have had skin cancer or have a family history of skin cancer.
- Persons repeatedly exposed to UV radiation should be regularly evaluated for skin cancer.